Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

"Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Empty
PostSubject: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:15 am

Thought i i would make it in to a topic becuase i still dont get some of it.

I had the volume down Becuase family were sleeping, Did she cage up all the zombies/townsfolk and was waiting for it to rain to fix them?

It was a great film, awesome fighting scenes, great special effects and intriguing characters.
But plot and storyline needed more evidence, i think the aliens were curing the people right? with the rain?

Atleast this film had an awesome kickass asskicking character like that farmer guy who hides 2 pistols up his ass to be ready for a fight anytime!
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:48 am

Thanx for posting the name. It was the only thing I didn't grab.
I think they were in the cage because they learnt that shooting them is not a good solution given the aliens can save them.

I too loved the film and wished I could have let out some epic laughter, but it was too late in the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 am

I've seen this movie before and I was still almost wetting myself with laughter.

Spoiler:

The End.

Great movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevalvesource.hotprawnz.com
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:04 am

I saw that years ago.

I can still remember the zombie fish
Back to top Go down
http://instantrimshot.com/
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:42 am

stupid Baz Luhrmann...
He should have made an undead sequal instead of this new australia movie, it would be a far better export of our great nation!
It could have had Hugh Jackman in aswell, not Kidman though cos all her movies turn to poo.

The sequal could have also used the scenery and aborignals and everything aswell.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:40 pm

ok, ok, ok it was the best movie EVER, judging from my friends reaction to 'Australia' undead is a WAY better movie. this movie is only surpassed but its sequel 'undead 2-the musical'
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:38 pm

I think I was suckered in. I've just been looking for the sequel for Undead.
But if it can't be found in wikipedia, then it doesn't exist.
Thanks for wasting my time Very Happy
Wikipedia
(Useless link cause I updated the page Smile)

-edit-
oh lame, I had to html encode the ()'s, cause BBCode won't do it for me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:43 pm

undead the *musical* was a bit of a stretch,....
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I think it is clear and acceptable to not trust anything fox says any more.
He is more like a wolf....from "the boy who cried wolf"
LOL
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:23 am

i would never lie *crosses fingers*
on a completely unrelated note have you heard there making 4 new pyro updates Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world   "Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Undead" - The greatest thing Australia has offered to the world
Page 1 of 1