Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SovietSVK is a D***

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

SovietSVK is a D*** Empty
PostSubject: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:26 am

I was looking at some people's Steam ID pages (as you do) when I cam across a link in Fox's page labeled: "i think this is the best part of a movie i have ever seen". Intrigued, I clicked on the link and began viewing what is a fucking awesome movie scene (FMJ FTW) only to have it end and see the words that made me rage... hard... "By Soviet (copyright) 2007"

LOLWUT? He can't do that can he?! He didn't add any content or anything at all!! How dare he copyright Kubrick's work!

Just want to know if I'm right in saying this guy is an ass for copyrighting it or if there's something I'm missing.

And just as a sort of off/on topic comment: Full Metal Jacket was an amazing film. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevalvesource.hotprawnz.com
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:59 am

you don't think it was a joke...??? i mean just because he said he copywrited it doesn't mean that is true...
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Yes, he is an ass.
Yes, you should say something.
I don't think he can do it.

I have posted a comment on the video that raises your issue. You could also put something down and we can see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:39 pm

the video was uploaded in 2007 what do you think you can do???
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:05 pm

I'm hoping he takes the video down, change it so that it doesn't have the copyright or put in the decription box a note that the copyright message is incorrect and should be ignored.

This is as poor as the people who download you tube videos, upload them again just to try to bring up their click count.

I don't think this could be considered a joke. He might not understand the meaning of what he has done. If he learns something from this: good.
Regarding the statement about just because it has the mark doesn't mean it is true, False information should be called out. It should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Haha, well done! I watched that clip one time when bored and the fact that he claimed copyright didn't even register.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 am

HAHAAHAHH don't you just LOVE my profile (confused yet?) FMJ is worth a link i though
".:M0F0:. bobbin is now online
.:M0F0:. Bobbin Threadbare: that watermelon pwned!
.:M0F0:. Bobbin Threadbare is now Offline."
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:54 am

I shit you not; it was some of the nicest I've had it aaages.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:28 pm

its had been in the fridge for a while and i had not gotten around to eating it yet, so it was not tainted. in fact you could have had more.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SovietSVK is a D***   SovietSVK is a D*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SovietSVK is a D***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: