Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Empty
PostSubject: What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!   What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:52 pm

At the moment I'm wearing out an extremely old pair of Converse One-Stars that I've had for over three years.

What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Dsc00086im0

For some reason I thought that it was cool to have Converses in year 9? Also, yes, those are The Who shoe laces. Cool

Anyway, they're on the way out now. Going to the great shoe-tree in the sky.
As replacements, within the next few days I'll be buying a pair of shiny new Doc Martens! I guess in a few years time I'll be wondering what was so significant about owning a pair of Docs, but as it stands I'm rather excited about my impending purchase. I wonder if i should salvage my cool laces from these old ones for the new boots? I wonder if they'd even be long enough?

So M0F0's, tell me: WHAT SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ THIS. SURRENDER YOUR FOOT-ED SECRETS!
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!   What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 pm

well you know mine, but will post any way.
come to think of it you dont seam like a converse kind of guy... you never were very big on conformity.
lol @ the idea of having the shoe laces on the docs, they dont suit it AT ALL but thats what i like about it, very like that kool guy from 'this is england' (a skin head but still a very nice guy).
What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! 41HFEWG45DL._AA280_
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!   What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:22 am

Dr. Marten's 8-ups.
What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Dr%20Martens%201460%20(%208%20ups)%20Black%20$189_thumb

And just basic runners for everything else.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!   What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 am

Hubnester wrote:
Dr. Marten's 8-ups.
What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Dr%20Martens%201460%20(%208%20ups)%20Black%20$189_thumb

good
good head stomping boots Wink
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!   What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Hubnester wrote:
Dr. Marten's 8-ups.

Heheh, that's what I'm about to get. What size are you?
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!   What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Oh, my image tags didn't work. Meh.

Anyway, yes they are quite good headstomping boots. They're pretty awesome.

I can't remember the size I wear though, they're not with me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!   What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of shoes do you wear? Pictures, please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: