Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Empty
PostSubject: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 am

Are you?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:24 pm

wtf who is this guy and why would you make such a random topic... fail point to bobbin!! Very Happy anyway... no i'm not...
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Yeh thats 2 fail topics in a row bobbin
tsk tsk tsk
lift your game mate.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Jack wrote:
wtf who is this guy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHHH HARHAHAHAHAHRRRRHRHRHRHRH
more like fail point to you!!!! thats like not knowing jimi Hendrix.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:44 am

Jimi Hendrix???

:O

you can't talk foxy you've already aquired a few fail points...
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:07 pm

bite me
i would like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:19 am

Yes, I suppose I'll accept a "fail point" for the other topic, but I think that Mr. Cohen deserves one of his own.

He's like an introspective Bob Dylan; singer/songwriter, started in the 60's but still kickin', complex lyrical imagery, revolutionized and revitalized various aspects of what civilization now calls "music".

Just download Songs of Leonard Cohen or something, or go out and buy any random Best Of or Greatest Hits collection. It'll only be like $10, and even if you don't like it you should probably hear it. : )

Or you could just youtube him. There are a lot of bad recordings of his recent tour hanging around, but there's some great stuff in there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.   I'm seeing Leonard Cohen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm seeing Leonard Cohen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: