Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The joys of going back to work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

The joys of going back to work Empty
PostSubject: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:57 am

So as there was some interest in the fact that I will be working again, I thought I'd create a Thread.
I will be a Junior Software Developer for Magitek. Not quite sure what I'll be doing at this point. Potentially HTML and CSS work.
The best thing about this job is that it is right above Melbourne Central Station.

It was a little touch and go for a while regarding the hiring process because I've become very relaxed of late and they were thrown back by this. There are 2 people there that I have worked with before and they must have put in a good word for me though.

But this is probably going to affect my play time. I'm not sure what standards hours are going to be. I'll update this thread when I know.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:34 pm

well congrats on the job anyway... good work buddy *thumbs up* wish i had a job Sad
Back to top Go down
neo
Maggot
Maggot
neo

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:08 am

Congrats Pi, Magitek do some cool stuff!

I know one guy there, used to work with him a few years ago
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:02 am

So the dream is over then pi

Well when your bored or stressed you will always have those good times when you were livin it up as a free-man
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:32 am

LunchBox wrote:
So the dream is over then pi

Well when your bored or stressed you will always have those good times when you were livin it up as a free-man

you talking about marrage?
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:13 pm

I think Lunch was just talking about me setting my own terms Jack. Can't do that so much when you work for someone and against time restraints.

Dream isn't really over. I always figured I'd have to go back to work. Just wanted some time to myself to enjoy life and just do something without any outside pressure.

Whilst my eyes are set on being a millionaire, I'm in no rush to get there Wink

And I better get it right, Majitek. Been trying to type it correctly all day
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Pi you know when i heard you didn't work 12 months ago, you instantly became one of my heroes
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:54 am

Very Happy
But I'm still your hero right? I'd hate to let the team down.
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:05 pm

pimaster wrote:
Very Happy
But I'm still your hero right? I'd hate to let the team LunchBox down.

Ummmm.........
Your work involves sitting around on a computer, banging the keyboard a bit then off on the train for 30+ minutes where you can possible fall asleep.
If that is somewhat accurate, then yes, you're still one of my heroes.

Also i never quite noticed that tall building behind Melbourne Central where you will be working and i go past it like 6 times a week on the way and back from uni.
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:55 am

So I thought I'd just post what I think would be good times for me, at least for the moment (might get better as sleeping pattern improves).
I'll try to play 2-3 times during weekdays. I'll try to suit them around wars. I'll probably be able to play any game that starts between 7 and 8:30ish.
Saturday and Sunday should be fine. I'm not going to do weekend work for a good while.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:55 pm

thought someone may as well reply to that.

sweet man look forward to seeing you 7:30-8:30pm and on weekends Very Happy have fun working your arse off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The joys of going back to work   The joys of going back to work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The joys of going back to work
Page 1 of 1