Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xtremejoker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xtremejoker
Maggot
Maggot
xtremejoker

xtremejoker Empty
PostSubject: xtremejoker   xtremejoker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 pm

- lesbian
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989472464/stats/TF2
- Pyro/Pyro
- Im a fulltime uni student, available almost all the time if necessary
- 24.6hours Pyro/ 129.9 Overall
- Microphoned Yes
- Max Power

EXTRA STUFF:

Don't like to take things (games) too seriously and play to have fun, but I am competitive (I like to win).
Back to top Go down
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

xtremejoker Empty
PostSubject: Re: xtremejoker   xtremejoker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:30 am

Hey mate, just lettin' you know that the almighty administration has taken notice of your application. We'll keep you updated and hopefully give you an answer soon.

We'd also like to possibly get you into a scrim or practice match of some sort where we can see you shine (or fail, either way we'll be entertained) so that would have to be organised soon. Unfortunately, myself and SOaDaholic (2 of the 3 administratorz) are currently scattered across the Earth and are temporarily unavailable. If there's to be any hope of me getting to see you play it would have to be sometime after Wednesday of next week, so you _may_ not get an answer until that time.

Although, pimaster is still around (our 3rd admin) so try and play with him and some other members. Build up some epic rep. and you might get an answer even sooner.

Thanks for applying!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Sausage
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevalvesource.hotprawnz.com
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

xtremejoker Empty
PostSubject: Re: xtremejoker   xtremejoker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 am

After a longish decision, you have been let in.

You have your invitation to the Steam Community, so accept that.
Chuck .:M0F0:. on the front of your name, tag ur avatar if you want to look like ur part of the team.
Check out the "Important clan information" In the clan forum part to join the right ladders and stuff.
Make sure you can jump in vent to mock each other when we are opposite teams, and point out stuff when you are dead.
The GA ladder will be locked, but sign up for it, let me know your name so we can invite you onto the team (when it unlocks). We are in the bottom tier finals atm, so there will be a bit of a break before we start warring again.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Sponsored content

xtremejoker Empty
PostSubject: Re: xtremejoker   xtremejoker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xtremejoker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: Apply to Join-
Jump to: