Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somatic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somatic
Turd
Turd

Somatic Empty
PostSubject: Somatic   Somatic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 pm

If you wish to apply to join M0F0, you must inlude these things in your application:
-Your Steam ID name
somatic432

-A link to your Steam ID (Please remove the '/home' part if your link contains this)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018456196/home

-Your best/favourite class
scout/demo/spy dont mind a bit of engy/medic as well

-Your availability for warring/scrims
meh all the time atm, on uni hols and dont have a lfie

-Your total playtime on your best/favourite class and overall (seperate)
spy-scout-demo-engy 15hrs down to 9hrs in that order, ~60hrs in total
Only bought the game about 2 weeks ago.

-Microphone? Yes/No
Yep, have skype and vent if you use either of those

-Who you were referred by
No one, just found a link on the game arena site (which was broken, but eventually found another one somewhere)

Any extra information that you can provide will be taken into account and considered along with everything else.
I have been playing World of Warcraft for the last few years hence the low play time, its pretty lame at the moment so i thought i'd go back to my old FPS days. Played alot of CS back in the day and before that the original TF and quake. Rocket arena was win. Never had so much fun on a game in my life than playing the original tf, i was spewin when i got the new one and none of the classes had their own nades Sad used to love the tripple concussion nade jumps from 1 fort to the other that you could do as a scout Basketball bounce Arrow cheers drunken tongue . But yeah am playing in the top 3% of all people in the hardest battlegroup in WoW so probably the top 1% of all people that do arena in the most popular game in the planet... cant really stand doing pub games any more need to do some co ordinated/competitive games and some srs tournaments etc one day.
so anyway hit me up with a reply. my hotmail is wiliem_@hotmail and skype name is will hargreaves.
Peace
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

Somatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somatic   Somatic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 am

Thanks for pointing out the broken link. Has been fixed.

I've added you as a friend, so will try to get some hours in with you.

Normally we want players to have a fair number of hours under their belt so they know what the classes are capable of and how to get around the maps. But since you look like you've been doing this a while, we might be able to look past that.

It is interesting that you are after serious games. We take our games serious but we enjoy playing for a bit of fun.
The game arena ladder is considered more casual than serious. We are thinking about jumping onto the OzFortress ladder and see how we go.
I thought I'd just let you know about who we are because you might be looking forward to something more serious than we are.

But we'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

Somatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somatic   Somatic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 am

Welcome aboard!!

You have your invitation to the Steam Community, so accept that.
Chuck .:M0F0:. on the front of your name, tag ur avatar if you want to look like ur part of the team.
Check out the "Important clan information" In the clan forum part to join the right ladders and stuff.
Make sure you can jump in vent so we mock each other when we are on opposite teams, and point out stuff when you are dead.

Make sure you sign up to GA and let me know your details so I can accept you into the team.
Hopefully we can accept you straight away so that you'll be ready to go when the ladder kicks back up again.
If we can't accept you, it is because they still plan to run a finals game (and we are in the top Cool.

If you feel like playing in the more serious 6's on OzFortress, sign up to that too.
There is a Thread (https://mofoclan.forumotion.com/clan-discussion-f3/getting-into-ozfortress-6v6-t417.htm) that you can post your interest on. If you are unsure, contact me.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Sponsored content

Somatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somatic   Somatic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somatic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: Apply to Join-
Jump to: