Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dont normally do this...

Go down 
+2
GRiM
Sabba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabba
Chimp
Chimp
Sabba

I dont normally do this... Empty
PostSubject: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 am

But I feel its important to the Aussie gaming industry. EBGames is getting people to sign a petition for R18+ games classification, I figure that they are a big enough company that someone might listen to them. Check out their website for more info, takes like 5 minutes.

K Rudd is fucking with our entertainment too much, secret "banned" lists for websites and we can't get decent games in without them censoring half of them because kids are not allowed to see side boob.

Back to top Go down
GRiM
Chimp
Chimp
GRiM

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 am

Sabba wrote:
But I feel its important to the Aussie gaming industry. EBGames is getting people to sign a petition for R18+ games classification, I figure that they are a big enough company that someone might listen to them. Check out their website for more info, takes like 5 minutes.

K Rudd is fucking with our entertainment too much, secret "banned" lists for websites and we can't get decent games in without them censoring half of them because kids are not allowed to see side boob.

Done.
Back to top Go down
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 am

Sabba wrote:
Not to be a picky son of a gun, but it's mainly Atkinson holding back our R18+ rating and Conroy that's banning our internets. Just so we're clear on who to direct our hate at.

Don't really think it'll help much, but I'll sign up anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevalvesource.hotprawnz.com
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am

ThermalSausage wrote:
Sabba wrote:
Not to be a picky son of a gun, but it's mainly Atkinson holding back our R18+ rating and Conroy that's banning our internets. Just so we're clear on who to direct our hate at.

So I can't blame Thermal for this?

Max Power, how can you start topic with no link? Do you expect us to locate it for ourselves?
http://www.growupaustralia.com/show-your-support/r18-games-submission/
tsk tsk
Wait, I can blame Thermal for this, so your off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Sabba
Chimp
Chimp
Sabba

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:20 am

ThermalSausage wrote:
Sabba wrote:

Good to know, I don't follow politics all that much. So when I throw blame I throw it at the only person I really know, the PM. Wink
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 am

Sabba wrote:

Good to know, I don't follow politics all that much. So when I throw blame I throw it at the only person I really know, the PM. Wink

And Thermal.
Back to top Go down
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:59 am

Same person.

affraid
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 am

Done, but it error'd at the end.
I submitted a manual form for this inquiry, but I don't think it hurts to fill it out again.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 am

pimaster wrote:
Done, but it error'd at the end.
I submitted a manual form for this inquiry, but I don't think it hurts to fill it out again.

Same happened to me, but cbf going back through it again.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:45 am

Boooooo.

You guys can't get an R18! what will I laugh at?
Back to top Go down
http://instantrimshot.com/
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 am

Cap'n Phish wrote:
Boooooo.

You guys can't get an R18! what will I laugh at?
This I guess...
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:15 am

I didn't know the government could make good changes.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:20 pm

So... they're banning small breasts?
I bet plastic surgeons will be making loads
Back to top Go down
http://instantrimshot.com/
Sabba
Chimp
Chimp
Sabba

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Yea, how ridiculous is that?

Sorry lady, you have small breasts. You MUST be underage, we only have giant tits here in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont normally do this...   I dont normally do this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont normally do this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: