Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Cowbell! App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
More Cowbell!
Turd
Turd
More Cowbell!

More Cowbell! App Empty
PostSubject: More Cowbell! App   More Cowbell! App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 am

-Your Steam ID name
Tazsta

-A link to your Steam ID (Please remove the '/home' part if your link contains this)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tazsta/

-Your best/favourite class
Engi, Demo, Soldier
only class i consider myself a bit slow on is sniper all others i can play well.

-Your availability for warring/scrims
On most afternoons. im in the aust army so on the odd occasion ill be away but generally only for a short time Wink

-Your total playtime on your best/favourite class and overall (separate)
Engi - 42hrs
Demo - 27hrs
Soldier - 20hrs

Total time - 311hrs

-Microphone? Yes/No
yes

-Who you were referred by
no one but i have played with MoFo's before and thought they were good players...

Any extra information that you can provide will be taken into account and considered along with everything else.
ive played wow for 4yrs, aion, war, CS back in its day, tf clasic, but most of those games i get kinda bored off once you get towards the end. but TF2 is just plain fun every time i play it... i just never seem to get bored or want to play something else. id really just like to play tf2 atm with others that want to win and not just screw about the "whole" time Razz i do love a laugh but yeah i like serious too Smile
Back to top Go down

More Cowbell! App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: Apply to Join-
Jump to: