Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...

Go down 
+7
neo
PS
Cap'n Phish
theredfox
Bobbin
LunchBox
Jack
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Empty
PostSubject: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:59 am

oh hang on we have this dinner to tell us its all over then a week later we do exams...

fail.

anyway... how many of the mofos are happy about school being over... assuming some of you are still at school...
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:52 am

jack mate...

its like the best thing ever, sweet, sweet freedom atlast!
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 am

Heh, I still have one more week, being in year 11, so I'm not quite out yet.

I'll be sad when it comes... I think I have some weird issues with this sort of thing though.
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:20 am

you sure as hell do,

Now comes the times for epic sleep in's and increases in day's of doing nothing at all

Awww just saying that made me pee a little in excitement.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:41 am

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOAOAOAOAOOAOOOAOYOAYOAYOAYOAYOAYOAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 am

staying up til 3 then getting up at 12? 'tis the (second)greatest pleasure
Back to top Go down
http://instantrimshot.com/
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am

LunchBox wrote:
Awww just saying that made me pee a little in excitement.

Hm, methinks I'm not the only one with issues regarding the end of school... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:48 pm

i literally am going to miss it though... its kinda strange thinking that i'll have to find a job or persue more schooling... i don't think i could stomach the second choice, but seriously high school has been the best time of my life. although some times it fucken sucks but still being friends with a group of year 12's that we had was just fucking orgasmic.
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 am

Jack wrote:
i literally am going to miss it though... its kinda strange thinking that i'll have to find a job or persue more schooling... i don't think i could stomach the second choice, but seriously high school has been the best time of my life. although some times it fucken sucks but still being friends with a group of year 12's that we had was just fucking orgasmic.

Yeah, it wont all be glory! It'll be terrifying finality.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 am

to true.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:59 am

school = fail
friends = WIN!!!!
(robots = win!)
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:49 am

After having done it now, I'm inclined to believe that robots actually = PHAIL. Uuugh!
Back to top Go down
PS
Maggot
Maggot
PS

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:58 am

PS = win
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:09 am

so... mr LunchBox... whats on for next year mate? gonna eat sleep and tf2 or are you going to fall into the real world of jobs and other scary shit...
Back to top Go down
neo
Maggot
Maggot
neo

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:36 pm

university rocks, beer when you want, study when you want, pass/fail when you want, finish when you want...
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:57 am

ummm
well yeh Uni...
But i ain't going to go to Uni like Renegade has, so no need to worry about me going unactive.
But yeh I like the effort i am using now cept with more TF2.
And a job...hmm, I will see how fast the money goes and then decide on that later.
But the main new thing that i will be trying
Gonna change sleeping habits....
A friend is going nocturnal, lol
But i am gonna try a 2 hour per day thing (2hours made up of 6x20min naps......awesome yeh?)

Other then that, ther will be no major changes for me.
Also if any of you want "physics" help next year, I will help you with that (the other subjects are too annoying (you either can do maths or you can't).

about 3 days more to go.....YESSSSSsssss
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 am

haha uni sounds good... maybe i need to rethink a bit... BUT i can drink beer whenever anyway, vic bitter FTW or draught on tap... Smile
Back to top Go down
Manintree
Maggot
Maggot
Manintree

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 am

school is only good for school girls, those being 17 and only 17 are the win, complete win amirite...why do you want to leave that behind, you fools, repeat nao, keep repeating till you die

thats all i have to say

*fap*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:19 am

but you can't get a 17yo drunk Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Light
Maggot
Maggot
Light

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:20 am

Not legally..
But it's only illegal if you get caught..
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:51 am

Cap'n Phish wrote:
but you can't get a 17yo drunk Twisted Evil

Which high school did you go to? Razz

At mine they get themselves drunk.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 am

A catholic all boys, so I rally have no experience on the matter
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:16 am

Ah, fair enough. That was no doubt an interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
SOaDaholic
Site Admin
Site Admin
SOaDaholic

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:39 am

Bobbin wrote:
Ah, fair enough. That was no doubt a Homosexual experience.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
PS
Maggot
Maggot
PS

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:52 am

Catholic boys school

any priest action?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...   fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fucken oath yes.... school is oficially over...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: