Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRUTAL LEGEND

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:59 am

The new game from the genius mind that brought you such blockbuster platinum titles such as Grim Fandango and more recently (within the last decade) Psychonauts!

I would recommend all of you who know nothing about this steaming hot piece of code to go and check out the newly released gameplay trailer, if it weren't for that, like Grim Fandango's trailer before it, it's a godawful piece of shit. That Grim trailer is so bad, it makes me actually wonder for a second why it's my all time favourite game. Only for a second, granted, but even still, that's gotta mean something.

So yes! Any Double Finites out there who want to comment on this upcoming game? Begin a nostalga-fest regarding the past titles of the Excellent Development Studio? Or better yet, the Lucas Arts adventure games of yore. En guard!
Back to top Go down
SOaDaholic
Site Admin
Site Admin
SOaDaholic

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:09 am

Lucas Arts were the kings of games... what happened to them.. all they do now is slap star wars in the title...

Props to Grim being your fav game, but I still dont think it was the best adventure game.. Give me Monkey Island anyday Razz

This game could actually be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 am

lol i'd get it for the same reason i watched kung fu panda... jack black is a funny kunt.
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:46 pm

SOaDaholic wrote:
Lucas Arts were the kings of games... what happened to them.. all they do now is slap star wars in the title...

Props to Grim being your fav game, but I still dont think it was the best adventure game.. Give me Monkey Island anyday Razz

This game could actually be fun.

Yeah, they got lame as soon as adventure games became commercially nonviable. Money grubbing bastards. Razz

@ Jack: Yes, he's quite the humor-monger. You should check out the vid on the second-most-recent post here to see some of his humorous antics.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:59 pm

New video up for it, it should be out by November for us
Back to top Go down
http://instantrimshot.com/
Cap'n Phish
Chimp
Chimp
Cap'n Phish

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:33 pm

1 week!
Back to top Go down
http://instantrimshot.com/
SOaDaholic
Site Admin
Site Admin
SOaDaholic

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm

I got this for my new PS3 a week or so ago. was loving it until it became an RTS? WTF shafer? what were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BRUTAL LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRUTAL LEGEND   BRUTAL LEGEND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRUTAL LEGEND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: Other Games-
Jump to: