Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Effect 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabba
Chimp
Chimp
Sabba

Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2   Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 pm

This is by a long shot the best Sci-Fi Space RPG out there, once again Bioware nails it when it comes to telling a great story. The combat is awesome, feels very arcade'ish but done well. Party members are very interesting and worth talking too between missions.

On my second play through now, originally I went through as a Soldier. This time I am an Adept, which is like a Jedi but without a Lightsaber. Both play throughs have been awesome and combat has changed a lot through both games as each class has different tactics they need to use. Which means ill play through with most of the classes I am sure.

The game is very heavily RPG based, so tons of conversation and story to sit through. Your character has a voice and when you choose a response he will speak, great for immersion. If you played the first one then you can import your save and you will notice tons of reference back to actions you done in the first game.

8/10 - There are a few annoying things about the game like resource collection and limited weapon/armour customization. The rest is excellent.

I highly recommend grabbing this one if you enjoy a good RPG.
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: Other Games-
Jump to: