Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manintree
Maggot
Maggot
Manintree

Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Empty
PostSubject: Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)   Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:17 pm

i have not played diablo 1 or 2, 3 will be a good place to start, because its one of those sequels where people wah wah about the exclusion of content from 1 and 2, so i wont notice, making it complete win, amirite
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)   Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:30 pm

was going to do that to

Atleast then Jackal might play with us a bit more then (he is a Diablo fan)
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)   Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

I've played Diablo 1 several times since my youth, and I've played a staggering amount of Diablo 2, so I'm skeptical about this coming installment. The gameplay movies make it look like it's just "Generic Hack 'n' Slash 3: The Bloodening" or something equally bland. And what's more, the two revealed classes, despite their seeming complete difference in every aspect, have displayed basically the same spells/moves with different animations and little clouds that float around you.

Still, I have a lot of faith in Blizzard, I mean; Starcraft, Warcraft, Blackthorne(or was that Interplay?), and several others that I consider absolute classics. So I'll remain positive.
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)   Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:19 am

i consider that all a pro

if i can get it for under 50$
Back to top Go down
Manintree
Maggot
Maggot
Manintree

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)   Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:05 am

Quote :
And what's more, the two revealed classes

three, noob lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)   Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:38 am

THEY'VE REVEALED ANOTHER CLASS?!

*explodes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)   Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 (Topics need to be 10 characters long, what a rip)
Page 1 of 1