Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max Power

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabba
Chimp
Chimp
Sabba

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Max Power   Max Power Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:10 am

Steam ID name: Sabbau
In game name: Max Power
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974732521
Best/Favourite class: Soldier
Availability for warring/scrims: I work Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, weekends are free and most nights.
Total playtime on best class: 44 Hours
Total playtime overall: 158.9 Hours
Email: I'll PM
Microphone: Yes
Who were you referred by: No one, I played last night on a Gamearena server(I usually play on these) and saw some MoFo guys on the server, you guys seemed solid so I hunted down your website and here I am.

Extra info: Obviously I love the soldier, even with how wimpy rockets can be. But I do also try to give every class a run, I play Pyro, Medic, Heavy, Engineer pretty well. Been practicing scout lately and loving it, nothing like bashing a medics head in with my baseball bat javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')

My housemate sometimes plays my account, if/when this would happen I would change my in game name. If you guys want to give me a trial just let me know a time that would work. Otherwise I will probably see you on the Gamearena servers.

-Sabba
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Power   Max Power Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:32 am

Points for finding us.
Nice hours for soldier, although we seem to be getting quite a few soldiers players together now.

I've added you in steam friends. Get some play time in and we'll see how we go.

... there are no issues with sharing your account.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Power   Max Power Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 am

Thanks for looking us up without being asked to - We really appreciate it.

Looking at your hours in all the classes I'm quite happy with soldier, but the rest are a tad low. Everyone here has racked up a large amount of hours in at least a few classes so we can change our tactics and playstyles on a whim, so I'd like to see you get some practice in with some other classes. I've added you to my friends list and I hope to get some gameplay in with you to make a final decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevalvesource.hotprawnz.com
Sabba
Chimp
Chimp
Sabba

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Mic problems   Max Power Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:05 am

Good running with you guys on the weekend when I was able.

So while I was fixing my SLI problem I managed to screw my microphone up. Good news is my computer no longer crashes, bad news is that my headset seems to be looping my sound directly into the mic. Has anyone else had a problem similar to this and know how to fix it?

-Sabba
Back to top Go down
SOaDaholic
Site Admin
Site Admin
SOaDaholic

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Power   Max Power Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:27 am

Sabba wrote:

So while I was fixing my SLI problem I managed to screw my microphone up. Good news is my computer no longer crashes, bad news is that my headset seems to be looping my sound directly into the mic. Has anyone else had a problem similar to this and know how to fix it?

Yeah I have a similar problem before, Are you using on board or soundcard for your audio? I'd recommend getting the latest drivers for either as this is what fixed mine..

Failing that maybe try a USB head set as they have a built in soundcard in the actual headset.

EDIT: by the way, you are now an OFFICIAL MOFO!
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Power   Max Power Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Well, would you look at that.
You should receive an invite to the Steam group, so jump on board.
Grab the vent and ladder details from Clan Only -> Clan Discussion -> Important clan information Thread.
We are unable to bring you onto the GA team atm because it is locked until the challange has been considered "Complete", but we'll try to get you on ASAP (which could be a couple of weeks if you ask socky Wink)
oh, and chuck .:M0F0:. on the front of your name. Tagging your avatar isn't necessary, but the score board looks moar awesome that way.

Poke you head around the clan only part of the forum. Check out the strats so far and abuse them if you think they suck.
Try not to revive threads that are too old that have no relevance Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Power   Max Power Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:52 am

Welcome to the family! I look forward to playing many a game with you where I constantly quote Homer's lines from the Max Power gag!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Max Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Power   Max Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team MoFo Forums :: General :: Apply to Join-
Jump to: