Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...And a happy new year!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

...And a happy new year! Empty
PostSubject: ...And a happy new year!   ...And a happy new year! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:58 am

Merry Christmas M0F0s! I know I'm sort of a day early, but I don't give a damn, you'll all just have to deal with it.

Presents! Anecdotes! Get-togethers! These are to be discussed here!

To start the ball rolling, I had some money given to me as part of an early Christmas present to buy my (now not quite so) new bass:

...And a happy new year! Picture001df2

Pretty nice, if I do say so myself. The gigbag and hardcase it's shown in there were included with the price; $999. Blame the flash for the Thunderbird motif not showing up on the scratch plate. :\

More eye candy for ye:

...And a happy new year! Picture002xm1

...And a happy new year! Picture003hi7

Wow, I'm a real wanker aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Sabba
Chimp
Chimp
Sabba

PostSubject: Re: ...And a happy new year!   ...And a happy new year! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:45 am

Merry Christmas!

Your timing is perfect if you are of Polish background, we celebrate on the Eve of Christmas, presents and all!
Christmas day is to recover from the hangover and to find a place to hide all your useless gifts.

Hot guitar by the way.

-Sabba
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

PostSubject: Re: ...And a happy new year!   ...And a happy new year! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:40 pm

That's nice. All I really want right now is a Bass guitar and a new amp but that isn't gonna happen.

Also holy shit, it's 4:40am... Sleep now and wake up in a few hours, or just stay up? Decisions...
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: ...And a happy new year!   ...And a happy new year! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:49 am

I got chocolates for christmas. I guess you could also say that I bought myself a new stereo system for my car (and new speakers).
There was an almost an awesome scrim last night to celebrate, but then they guys became dicks about restrictions they never mentioned, then called us dicks for not knowing them, not playing 6v6 primarily and for playing on GA.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: ...And a happy new year!   ...And a happy new year! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 pm

pimaster wrote:
I got chocolates for christmas. I guess you could also say that I bought myself a new stereo system for my car (and new speakers).
There was an almost an awesome scrim last night to celebrate, but then they guys became dicks about restrictions they never mentioned, then called us dicks for not knowing them, not playing 6v6 primarily and for playing on GA.

Garrgh, what an effective way to ruin a great scrim! Like insisting on kissing a pretty girl against her will outside her door after an otherwise lovely dinner.

@Everyone who complimented me on my new bass: I'm also about to buy a new amp. A rather tasty little Ampeg number.
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: ...And a happy new year!   ...And a happy new year! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 am

On the left, my new baby. On the right, a piece of shit that will be shunned to the dark recesses of the shed for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And a happy new year!   ...And a happy new year! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...And a happy new year!
Page 1 of 1