Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Empty
PostSubject: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 pm

this is where to post pics of music equipment and all other 'music' pics...
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm posting this because Foxy was a persistent bastard about it, so don't ask me why on earth people would want to know about the gear we use to this intimate of a level.

Anyway, here it is:

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Picture025ul9

From left to right:

Far Left: Never-once-used-at-jam Washburn bass amp. Barely in the picture at all.

Left on guitar rack: Fairly cheap black Japanese produced Fender P Bass that belongs to drummer Lloyd. It's what I used at jams before I got my Thunderbird because most anything would've been better than the Cort Action Bass Jr. that I used for three years before I finally upgraded.

Middle on guitar rack: Luke(Foxy)'s most used guitar; ORM1 Ibanez. Signature guitar thing of guitarist from The Mars Volta. Nice jazzy guitar, terrible pickup.

Right on guitar rack: Fender Jazz Bass. No one in the group uses it, it shouldn't have even been in the room. Belongs to Lloyd's older brother Tristan. It looks nice, I suppose...

Centre: Pedals. A whole big pile of 'em. A VOX wah, Electro Harmonix Big Muff, BOSS DS-1, Ibanez CF-7, Bad Monkey Overdrive (the green one with the labels all blacked out), Analog Delay (the brand of which I can't recall) and my Korg Kaoss Pad (for some reason in its box). On top of the wooden crate we've got a BOSS DD3 and a DD6 delay. Another DS1, some kind of multi effects unit, and two brandless wahs and a brandless little delay.

Couch left: (Part) Mine USA Fender Telecaster. Made in the 90's in a 50th anniversary dealo. Unfortunately covered in a ugly paint job at the moment for some reason, covering up nice sunburst finish. Used by other guitarist Sam, and me when I play a bit o' guitar.

Couch centre: Nice white Fender Jazzmaster. Also belongs to Tristan, but we use it some times. Like when the Tele wasn't around.

Couch right: My Orville by Gibson Thunderbird. Oh baby! What a stunner!

And there you have it; a summary of all the gear that we could fit in front of the camera. There's also some turn tables, an MPD, another Kaoss pad, a radical little Rhodes, and the drums obviously. There might also be a few things I've forgotten. What's more, there'll be a new guitar to add to the entourage soon too... Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:13 am

HERE'S MY NEW GUITAR: its a 1995-1996 fender 69' reissue mustang 'competition' red.

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Picture001zr8

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Picture002dq9

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Picture003gf6

Last edited by theredfox on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i never said LOL, that what bobbin put in....)
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 am

theredfox wrote:
HERE'S MY NEW GUITAR LOL:

I didn't think I'd ever see the day where you'd say LOL, Foxy.

</3
Back to top Go down
SOaDaholic
Site Admin
Site Admin
SOaDaholic

PostSubject: Re: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 am

Bobbin wrote:
theredfox wrote:
HERE'S MY NEW GUITAR LOL:

I didn't think I'd ever see the day where you'd say LOL, Foxy.

</3

Errr.. he says it all the time?!

Nice gear guys, I'd take some pics but my cam has flat batties and I cbf.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:16 am

SOaDaholic wrote:
Nice gear guys, I'd take some pics but my cam has flat batties and I cbf.
aww come on, yea i do say it more than i should (curse you interwebz)
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:33 am

My current cheery axe:

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Dsc01011eh5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)   pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics of music gear (to reduce bobbin spam ;)
Page 1 of 1