Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fuck you internet

Go down 
+2
Jack
Hubnester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:07 pm

So I was pubbing it up just before after having a pretty good night. Badwater, fairly even teams, looks good.

Get off to a good start, 11 Scout kills before I die. Not too bad. I come back... 24 more kills. Cool, 2 dominations. Oh, 4 dominations. Wait, what? 7 dominations? In one life? Why that's marvellous.

fuck you internet Pl_badwater0368

The round is ending and I'm quite fucking HAPPY

But wait... What's that?

fuck you internet Fffffuuu

NO NEW RECORDS FOR ME!

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:53 pm

lol you fail Very Happy... whats wrong with your net? or do you have no clue why it does it.
Back to top Go down
SOaDaholic
Site Admin
Site Admin
SOaDaholic

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am

are you still on wireless hubby? because random dropouts are common..
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 am

Not wireless.

For some reason for a while my internet would just stop. It happened every night, usually at something like 8pm, 8.30pm, 9pm, or 9.30pm on the dot. "Your Broadband Link is Currently Not Available" would appear if I tried to open anything in a browser, and anything else like Vent or MSN might appear to stay signed in, but could not be interacted with. So basically everything stops. If I'm playing TF2 I don't think I get disconnected automatically, I might just sit there as if I was AFK, but I'm not actually there.

Anyway the issue seemed to just fix itself for the longest time, until the past week. Started when I was in vent with Manintree I think, I kept disconnected and reconnecting and he was like WTF U DOING. Since then it's been happening again.

Obviously something with my Router, but what exactly, not even the guy I live with, who works for Telstra and fixes these kinds of problem, knows.
Back to top Go down
Socky
Chimp
Chimp
Socky

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:14 am

Get a new router. My net used to disconnect and reconnect whenever it felt like it, because my router was absolutely fucked. Although it could be another problem entirely.
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:48 am

Sounds like a plan, there's just the issue of incredibly stubborn parents.
Back to top Go down
Socky
Chimp
Chimp
Socky

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 am

Another thing i just remembered. ISP's usually reset the connection at night at some time. Although what you're experiencing shouldn't happen. Try getting a new router, you should be able to get a good one for 50 dollars. Assuming you have your password and username crap for your ISP, it's really easy to set one up, after logging into the router.

Of course it could always be the ISP's fault, their line might not be that stable or the connection is shit, and they aren't doing anything about it. Tesltra is pretty bad at this, since they own about 80% of the cabling in the country. Once i lost my connection for like two months, called the ISP, they said call Telstra basically. We call Telstra, they insist the fault is in the ISP. After a lot of bitching, Tesltra finally sends someone to look at the connection, been smug dicks about it, find out we weren't plugged into the exchange anymore. Good work telstra.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 am

is there anyway you could just connect straight from your modem to your computer just to see if it still happens... just make sure you mum isn't home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Socky
Chimp
Chimp
Socky

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 am

Are you running a router off a modem? I'm pretty sure hub is talking about a modem anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 am

Jack wrote:
is there anyway you could just connect straight from your modem to your computer just to see if it still happens... just make sure you mum isn't home Very Happy

oh wow

no jack
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 am

ffs i edit'd by accident...

i said if you illiminate the router then you can see if its your router or something else.

Last edited by Jack on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 am

Hubnester wrote:
Jack wrote:

oh wow

no jack
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 am

then what exactly is your setup... is it a modem to router to computer... or what... i'm trying to help
Back to top Go down
Gunta
Maggot
Maggot
Gunta

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm

fucking nice aha, pitty about ur shitty net but
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 pm

it dose suck, buy new interwebzzz
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:35 pm

everyone bags telstra... i've never had a problem with it and i'm on my lappy wireless to the router and i've never had a drop out or any speed lossage that i've noticed. Razz but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 pm

welll.... i got no comeback for that....
well i found one
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:24 pm

first of all i got this when i loged in, fuck you internet Theysuckass
i thought, Meh it could have happend.
but then i went to see how i could have and
fuck you internet Theysuck
MATH FAIL
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 pm

fucking lol... thats the most fail think i've seen... but like i said hasn't happened to me soo that coolio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fuck you internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck you internet   fuck you internet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuck you internet
Page 1 of 1