Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ottomatic's MOFO application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ottomatic
Turd
Turd
ottomatic

ottomatic's MOFO application Empty
PostSubject: ottomatic's MOFO application   ottomatic's MOFO application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:25 am

steam id: ottocolin
link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ottocolin
best fav class: i like to play all the classes, but i got addicted to spy for a while. I usually play heavy engie or demo
avaliability: well, i have school and sometimes im out, but im usually avaliable
total playtime (class): 20 for spy
overall time: about 90
mic: yaa
referred by: noone, i saw some guys playing, actually playing and co operating. thought i might join their clan Smile

even though i havent had a game for long I understand the pros and cons of each of the classes and adapt to them in every game
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: ottomatic's MOFO application   ottomatic's MOFO application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:30 am

I have added you as a friend, so I'll try to get some games in with you soonish.
Spy's haven't worked out much in wars, so I'll be focusing on how you play heavy engie demo.

I'll let you know up front that your hours seem extremely low, so you are going to have to be rather impressive Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: ottomatic's MOFO application   ottomatic's MOFO application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:42 am

We definitely think you can be a useful member of M0F0.

You have your invitation to the Steam Community, so accept that.
Chuck .:M0F0:. on the front of your name, tag ur avatar if you want to look like ur part of the team.
Check out the "Important clan information" In the clan forum part to join the right ladders and stuff.
Make sure you can jump in vent so we mock each other when we are opposite teams, and point out stuff when you are dead.
The GA ladder will be locked, but sign up for it, let me know your name so we can invite you onto the team (when it unlocks). We are in the bottom tier finals atm, so there will be a bit of a break before we start warring again.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ottomatic's MOFO application   ottomatic's MOFO application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ottomatic's MOFO application
Page 1 of 1