Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rowdy's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy
Chimp
Chimp
Rowdy

Rowdy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Rowdy's Application   Rowdy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:23 am

Hi guys,

Steam ID Name: zacca
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zacca
Favourite class is probably heavy, love the things he says. But best i'd say is probably soldier being that i've played most with him. However i do enjoy playing most classes.
I am avaliable just about any time and i would let you know if i wasn't.
I have 35 hours as soldier and about 90 hours all up.
Mic: Yes
Referred by: Jack, hubby,light. All have suggested i apply at one stage, although jack more than the others.

While I realise i do not have as much hours as some, i know jack, hubby and light in real life and have got some hours up on their accounts from time to time. And Hubby was the kind gentlemen that taught me all the basics and i guess right things to do in regards to tf2.
So i feel like i have some sort of understanding of how to play the game.

Anyway looking forward to hear from you, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: Rowdy's Application   Rowdy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 am

Just to let you know that we have seen the application and will try to get some hours in with you.
As you know, the hours count is fairly low but you were a fairly strong player from what we saw last night.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: Rowdy's Application   Rowdy's Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Welcome aboard!!

You have your invitation to the Steam Community, so accept that.
Chuck .:M0F0:. on the front of your name, tag ur avatar if you want to look like ur part of the team.
Check out the "Important clan information" In the clan forum part to join the right ladders and stuff.
Make sure you can jump in vent so we mock each other when we are opposite teams, and point out stuff when you are dead.

Make sure you sign up to GA and let me know your details so I can accept you into the team.
The ladder is on a break so this is the perfect time to join.
Also make sure you sign up to OzFortress. Once we get all members signed up we will be entering the 6v6's

Epic number of members joining at the moment. We probably won't be looking any more (unless they are teh awesomez).
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowdy's Application   Rowdy's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rowdy's Application
Page 1 of 1