Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epicer's M0F0 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicer
Turd
Turd

Epicer's M0F0 Application Empty
PostSubject: Epicer's M0F0 Application   Epicer's M0F0 Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 pm

-Steam ID: Epicer
-Fav/best class?: Well I like all the classes equally-ish. I've logged almost 65 hours on spy alone to date although apparently they're not very useful in serious games, however I'm a decent solly (31.7 hours), alright engie (34.6 hours), pretty average sniper (48.5). I can always get a positive K:D in pubs, whatever class including medic (I'm also a good battle medic, in case... the situation ever arises) . I'm below average at demo, and a very plain and un-epic average scout even though it's my second played class at 54.4. Oh well. Always improving.
-I'm on generally between 4:00-6:00 on weekdays, but I tend to play for many hours during the weekend.
-I've logged 316.4 hours on this game, most played class: spy as mentioned above at 64.7 hours.
-Yes, however limited usage. (May sometimes be unavailable).
-Reffered by otto(ottomatic), friend at school and we regularly play together. I taught him some skillz.

Just looking for a clan so I can see what 'elite' and 'league' games and gamers are like. I would also like a fancy tag in front of my name to make myself look pro.

HI OTTO!
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: Epicer's M0F0 Application   Epicer's M0F0 Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Steam page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004046759 for others that want to play with him.
I've added you to see what you have got.
The soldier and engi skills could come in handy but your limited hours between 4-6pm means that you probably won't be able to attend any wars.

We'll invite you into pre-war games so that you can get a feel for the clan and possibly the organised play (if we have low numbers, we normally just scout/lol it up).
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: Epicer's M0F0 Application   Epicer's M0F0 Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 am

After a long drawn out period. We've decided that you are dedicated enough to be a mofo.
You've got your invitation to the steam group, so accept that and you'll get details on wars and scrims (when we put them on teh calendar).
Go to the Clan Only > Clan Info > Important Information thread and have a read. There are instructions on how to join the GA ladder and OzFortress ladder (not necessary, but we might get on it soon).
There are also the vent details so we can talk to each other outside the game.
Chuck .:M0F0:. on the front of your name and keep an eye on the war forum for upcoming battles. Hopefully we can give you enough heads up so you can join us.
Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epicer's M0F0 Application   Epicer's M0F0 Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epicer's M0F0 Application
Page 1 of 1