Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.

Go down 
+4
theredfox
Jack
pimaster
Gunta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunta
Maggot
Maggot
Gunta

lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Empty
PostSubject: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:22 pm

hey guys,

Gunta here. and is wondering if i could rerejoin M0F0 just after xmas and i will be reliable this time coz im getting a new comp that can actually run the game. and i love tf2 alot more now because i didnt no how amazing it was at full peformance and graphics. By the way i am alot better when its not laggy and i will most definetly play tf2 alot and contribue to Clan stuff like wars and stuff.

Sorry i hav bumed out on this clan a few times.

I Respect your decision if i do not make it in.

now heres the stuff that i hav filled in alot of times.

SteamID - Gunta64

Best/Fav Class - Spy/ Sniper

Availability for wars and scrims - i should be able to make most of them unless something is up i will tell u guys

Total playtime on spy is like 70 hours or something (probly a bit more)

Yeh i got a mic finally but i sound like a bitch so......

P.S. WoW is shit and im bored of it lol

Thanks, Gunta javascript:emoticonp('afro')
afro
Back to top Go down
pimaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
pimaster

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Steam ID Page - For those that don't know.

I've chatted with Gunta about the usefullness of spies and snipers in wars. He says he can play Demo but is a better Soldier.
I'm a little concerned with the low hours. The hours in Engy might be handy.

I guess we can't play games with you until after christmas. I think that would be the deciding issue.
Back to top Go down
http://pimaster.byteclub.net/
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:29 am

you all know how i feel about spies... but i'm gonna say it... we DONT need another spy... spies fail... but anyway i respect your decisions pimaster... but we can't have another person randomly changing to spy or sniper at critical times...
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:29 pm

i know your reasons for dropping out of the clan all the other times BUT i think you have some serious ass kissing to do (but not mine).
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:44 am

Aye, Spy and Sniper...

I mean, either of these classes can be extremely effective with enough skill, but they're also pretty much useless until you reach a certain point with them.

Also, completely irrelevant but I'll still comment: Only fourteen! I can't speak for anyone else, but I was a moron when I was 14.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:19 am

Bobbin wrote:
Also, completely irrelevant but I'll still comment: Only fourteen! I can't speak for anyone else, but I was a moron when I was 14.
lolwut, hours played in demo??
Back to top Go down
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:33 am

Bobbin wrote:
I'm 14. What's your point?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevalvesource.hotprawnz.com
SOaDaholic
Site Admin
Site Admin
SOaDaholic

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 am

ThermalSausage wrote:
Bobbin wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Judy...Exhibit A.
Back to top Go down
theredfox
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
theredfox

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:11 am

ThermalSausage wrote:
Bobbin wrote:
i was going to bring that up but then i thought that bobbin was referring to class hours, lets just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:39 am

looool fail fourteen year olds!!! go die in a hole faggots....

totally kidding...

although...
Back to top Go down
Bobbin
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Bobbin

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 pm

ThermalSausage wrote:
Bobbin wrote:

Huh? I already stated both that it was irrelevant, and also that it referred to me only. So it's obvious that there was no point. Razz

Also:

SoaDaholic wrote:

Need I say, pwnt?
Back to top Go down
Socky
Chimp
Chimp
Socky

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:46 pm

SOaDaholic wrote:
ThermalSausage wrote:
Bobbin wrote:

Is thermal bullshitting us?
Back to top Go down
Gunta
Maggot
Maggot
Gunta

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:59 am

so guys, i got my new PC and im ready to start playin on sum pub servers if youse dont think im good enough.

so when youse get time. plz give me a answer or trial me Smile
Back to top Go down
ThermalSausage
Site Admin
Site Admin
ThermalSausage

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 am

Application Accepted!

Congratulations, you are now a MOFO! Please place the Team MoFo tag at the beginning of your steam name (.:M0F0:. = . : M zero F zero : .) and accept the Steam Group invitation that is being sent to you as I write this.

You also now have access to the clan only part of the forum. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevalvesource.hotprawnz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.   lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol, its gunta, again for the 3rd time.
Page 1 of 1