Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teh Grue's application

Go down 
+4
KaBoOm
Light
Bobbin
Teh Grue
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teh Grue
Turd
Turd

Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Grue's application   Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:35 am

Soldier, Sniper, Spy.... but i'm pretty much an all rounder
Back to top Go down
Teh Grue
Turd
Turd

PostSubject: Re: Teh Grue's application   Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am

LOL have u guys ever played on a "NO SPY" server..? i go sniper and dominate 5 scouts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Teh Grue's application   Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:39 am

the thing that makes us think you don't have enough skill is that your scores aren't that impressive. i mean yeah you got 31 as soldier but you got 11 captures which makes me think that you sat on the cart the whole round or something like that and got a couple kills along the way.

also we don't have to trial anyone, we have deffinately got enough members atm...

also we don't need a sniper or a spy...
Back to top Go down
Teh Grue
Turd
Turd

PostSubject: Re: Teh Grue's application   Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:16 am

Jack wrote:
the thing that makes us think you don't have enough skill is that your scores aren't that impressive. i mean yeah you got 31 as soldier but you got 11 captures which makes me think that you sat on the cart the whole round or something like that and got a couple kills along the way.

also we don't have to trial anyone, we have deffinately got enough members atm...

Ummm... you should start judging my skill not by stats, because mine are fucked up for some reason i remember having 64 points as heavy one day... then it was like 10 the next day... so i have no idea whats going on but my starts are fucked in all ways possible.
Back to top Go down
Teh Grue
Turd
Turd

PostSubject: Re: Teh Grue's application   Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:26 am

Jack wrote:

As i said above i'm like an all rounder... and having spare snipers / spies in ur clan wouldnt hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

PostSubject: Re: Teh Grue's application   Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:07 pm

If you're trying to convince us to change our minds, you're going about it the wrong way. Now instead of just declining you because of your lack of experience, it'll also be because you annoy us. Maybe you should sit back and take a look at the situation so you can decide it's really not worth trying to argue about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Grue's application   Teh Grue's application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Grue's application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2