Team MoFo Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steam Support is incredible!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

Steam Support is incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Steam Support is incredible!   Steam Support is incredible! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:05 am

I send the question; "Steam will not accept my VISA, nor my Paypal, for payment of a game. What do?"
In the meantime, I resolved the issue myself, and report that to Steam Support.
Today I got an e-mail:

Quote :
Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Heath, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. In order to reset your CD Key we require a digital photo or scan of the receipt for your recent purchase (we accept receipts issued within the last 90 days). We do not accept receipts from auction sites or in cases in which the game has been resold by another individual. Please include a digital photo or scan of your purchase receipt in .jpg format with your reply.

wat
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: Steam Support is incredible!   Steam Support is incredible! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 am

Do you want me to gift you things?
You sure you doing it right, i am sure you are, have you bought through steam before? and its just broke all of Sudan

btw that THQ pack, looks like an awesome bargin, so many big (some big name) games!
can someone please give me a little push to buying it, i need to be pushed.
Back to top Go down
Hubnester
Forum Freak
Forum Freak
Hubnester

PostSubject: Re: Steam Support is incredible!   Steam Support is incredible! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:24 am

No thanks, I resolved the problem myself while waiting for a reply.

Funnily enough, if I accessed the Steam Store page from my browser Opera, rather than through Steam, it worked.

That pack is an awesome deal, assuming you'd actually play the games and don't own most of them already.

CoH I've already played, DoW never did much for me... Not worth buying for me. Buy it if you think you'll actually get fair use out of all the games, don't just buy it because it's a good deal.
Back to top Go down
LunchBox
GA Captain
GA Captain
LunchBox

PostSubject: Re: Steam Support is incredible!   Steam Support is incredible! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:13 am

i dont have any of them.

So many games i have but not enough time and effort to do them in/with. i will give a little more think to it, i got till like Tuesday morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Support is incredible!   Steam Support is incredible! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam Support is incredible!
Page 1 of 1